- If you're on your period, you can't go through with a Full Immigration Medical because of blood in your urine. Please contact us
to reschedule your appointment if it falls during your cycle - you won't lose your deposit 🤗
- Bring your passport and for all members of your group. We cannot process your visa medical without it and you'll be asked to reschedule. Passports need to be currently valid, we cannot accept expired passports.
- There is no need to fast for your appointment, you can eat or drink as much as you’d like. The more water the better!
- Avoid caffeine and drink water for hydration - this helps both your blood pressure and urine (if needed).
- If you require an X-ray, please don’t wear jewellery and avoid wearing a bra that has an underwire (if applicable). It’s also helpful to wear clothes that are easy to pull on and off. If you're pregnant, please bring confirmation of this to your appointment.
- If you're on any medications, please remember to disclose this during your medical.
- If you're unwell at the time of your immigration medical this may have an affect on your submission - please let the team know on email@example.com
if you are sick as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring an interpreter if required. Our team can speak a range of languages and will help you where they can but do not
rely on this.